Teens will learn how to share their faith simply, effectively, biblically…the way Jesus did.
Paperback | 176 pages | Ray Comfort & Allen Atzbi | Take a sneak peek inside.
This adaptation of the bestselling book The Way of the Master has been written for today’s youth—its timeless biblical truths presented in a fresh way. In this book you won’t find a boring lecture; you’ll be inspired, equipped, and challenged. What you read will make you want to cry and shout . . . and win the lost.
In Way of the Master: Student Edition you will learn:
- The key to unlocking the unbeliever’s heart
- How to get on fire for God and stay that way
- How to witness to absolutely anyone, anywhere, anytime
- The secret to overcoming your fears
- Answers to the top questions skeptics askBased on the biblical principles taught in the award-winning TV show “Way of the Master,” cohosted by Ray Comfort, this book will show you how to seek and save the lost, the way Jesus did.Each chapter includes a Small Group Study Guide with thought-provoking questions as well as interactive activities, making this ideal for youth groups, homeschoolers, and personal devotions.”“If you are looking for a study to understand how to effectively share the gospel, my friends at Living Waters have produced a valuable book that is specially geared to help you overcome the fears and hesitations you face when witnessing. With so many of our youth walking away from the Christian faith, helping them understand what the gospel is and how to share it is of great importance. Filled with engaging biblical teaching and practical encouragement, this is an excellent resource for individuals or churches to use to get equipped to share the life-giving message of hope in Jesus as Savior.”
—Ken Ham, President / CEO, Answers in Genesis“Today’s parents are helping their kids navigate so many challenging issues, it can be easy to forget that the primary mission facing all believers—our teens included—is to share the Gospel with those around us. In this version of Way of the Master adapted for a younger audience, Ray Comfort and Allen Atzbi show kids how to confidently and winsomely introduce others to Jesus Christ.”
—Jim Daly, President, Focus on the Family
“We know we should be witnessing more, but what is the best way to verbally share our faith with others? What do we say? How do we say it? What do we need to be prepared for in response? These are all questions every Christian has. Ray Comfort and Allen Atzbi answer these questions and more in their new book, Way of the Master: Student Edition. I endorse it wholeheartedly.”
—Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association & American Family Radio
“I’m so excited about this book! I believe that its fast-paced, heart-gripping content will have a rousing impact on our generation. I look forward to using it and recommending it as a resource. The personal stories, humor, and practical content make it an enjoyable read. Ray and Allen’s wisdom and experience in both witnessing and working with youth are evident. I was impressed with how well the study guide was put together; it will be excellent for groups.”
—Grace Mally, author, Will Our Generation Speak?
“This book will transform students and turn them into soul-winners! Read it. Share it. Learn how to be used mightily by God through it.”
—Jason & David Benham, bestselling authors and nationally acclaimed entrepreneurs
“Ray and Allen have produced a student version of Way of the Master that is tailored just right for teens today. It is filled with stories, biblical wisdom, and practical ideas for helping students engage their friends with the gospel. I will be thrilled to hear stories of the fruit that results from students putting this book’s wisdom into action.”
—Sean McDowell, PhD, Professor of Christian Apologetics, Biola University
“I loved this book! You will be inspired by the stories, the principles, and the challenge. It will help you grow in your faith, share the good news of Christ’s love, and give you the tools to be an ambassador of Jesus to a generation that desperately needs Him. The study guide is perfect for youth groups and great discussion.”
—Jim Burns, PhD, President, HomeWord